Played a Diezel today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Played a Diezel today.

Sorry Matt, but at that price,..it needs to more than infect me. It needs to reach up my ass and take out a kidney..

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      The all mighty Diezel tone has infected you? From here on in, all other amps will only sound like mere fuzz boxes to you. The only solution is to buy one... trust me, I know, I sell them.

For those that have become addicted to the most awesome amplifier in existance, I can have one in your hands within 2 weeks. Just pick up the phone and ask for it...

VH4 - $4200.00
      Herbert - $3900.00

Matt [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

matt,

what is the warrenty and is it transferrible?

Comment

I checked one out at NAMM. Was not all that inpressed with it at first. Then they turned it UP and it was really awesome. I also liked the new VHT Deliverance. That is a really nice amp too. I am into single channel heads. No bells and whistles... I don't think I could ever throw down that much scratch on an amp though. If I played for a living then maybe. There are a tone of great amps out there for half the cost. In the end I am happy with what I have.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Sorry Matt, but at that price,..it needs to more than infect me. It needs to reach up my ass and take out a kidney..

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
          Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

I can't believe I just read a dealer posting that kind of price.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Well they are far less here in germany. In fact they are just so expensive because they are imported to america.
              I mean a Bogner here costs 4000 Euros which is over $5K (now that's expensive!)
              Here you get a Diezel for the price of a Rectifier.

Flo

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm, heading to Europe in June. Could swing by Germany...
              Oh, wait, stupid US Dollar/Euro exchange rate. Probably end up costing the same.

Comment

Well i forgot to add that here in germany a rectifier is also much more expensive than what you pay for in america.
                A Recto costs around $3K here. So a Diezel here still is expensive (hey it's a boutique amp so what do you expect ?) but it's not as bloody expensive as you guys in america have to pay.
                Then again Soldano and Bogner are out of reach for the normal european guitar player.

Flo
                http://www.myspace.com/drasticviolence

Thrash/Death-Metal from Germany

Comment

Ah, I knew there had to be a catch.

Still, I could bring a Bogner and trade you for a Diezel [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                  X