Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need wisdom on Triple Rectifier Full Stack!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need wisdom on Triple Rectifier Full Stack!!!

A local guy is selling his Triple Rectifier bought late 2003 in pristine condition with 2 Rectifier 4x10 cabs also in pristine condition including footswitch and all the cables for $1700. All original Mesa tubes still installed. No mods performed. He even has the receipt when he bought the stack at a local GC and the original manual. I've personally checked it out and it sounds just like a Rectifier should. Price too much? Good deal? Please post your inputs. As always my thanks and gratitude to all. Much respect. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Re: Need wisdom on Triple Rectifier Full Stack!!!

Triple Rectifiers go for about... $1000 on ebay at their lowest. $350 per cab. If they all are in pristine condition and they're in full working order, then I honestly think its a pretty sweet deal.

Comment

4 10 cabs?

Are they 4X12 cabs if they are grab it and run- 4X12 cabs are 500-600 used if you can find them- and 800 bills new- and yea the heads go for 1k on up used

17 is about the going rate for a half stack-

Comment

Thanks for a the input LRGman and Inearthed! Greatly appreciated!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Triple Rectifiers go for about... $1000 on ebay at their lowest. $350 per cab. If they all are in pristine condition and they're in full working order, then I honestly think its a pretty sweet deal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually the newer triples usually sell for about 1300 on ebay in good condition. The older triples are starting to go up too as long as they are in good condition. If they are the 4x10 cabs i think they usually sell for about 400 on ebay a peice, if they are the 4x12's they usually go for about 600 a peice on ebay. either way you are getting a great deal, make sure to get a copy of the receipt to transfer the warrenty. You actually have to call mesa to get it transferred, it is not automatic.

Todd

Comment

You should listen to the 4-10" cabs before you decide-
            They are NOT the same! No low-end IMHO compared to...say...a Marshall 1960A/B 4-12" cab.
            You will love the head theough!

Comment

4x12 simply the best. Crazy low end on those recto's

Comment

Thank you once again for all your input! I'll try to see if he will sell me just the head then and I'll look for a 4x12. Todd, I'll mail the payment to you today. Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                X