Rivera R412T cabinet opinions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rivera R412T cabinet opinions?

I can get a great deal on a Rivera R412T cabinet locally. It's carpeted and not 100% condition, but bargain cheap. I think it has G12-55s in it. I've never used them. Is this going to be much like my G12M-70? Or more like a greenback? I am guessing it's like a V30, but less low end. How is the cabinet quality?
    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Re: Rivera R412T cabinet opinions?

not sure about the speakers but if it's carpet covered and has a metal grille that looks kinda industrial, GET IT!! those cabs are solid as a rock and sound killer. i am always on the look out for those cabs.
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Rivera has never made a crappy product so it is a safe bet that it is sturdy/road worhty. What is the $$$$ the current owner is looking for?

Comment

$175 [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
        When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

damn dude, get it. for that price who cares about the speakers!!
          GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X