carling momentary pushbotton switch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• carling momentary pushbotton switch?

After only its second trip to band practice one of the Carling switches in my Rocktron Midi XChange has failed.

So rather than deal with the hassle of warrantee repairs, I figured I may as well change the switch out myself. Unfortunately I can't seem to find anyone who sells the damn things in quantities of less then 10! Anyone know how to get ahold of one of these things without spending as much as the damn pedal is worth?

The problem is it's not the garden variety on/off SPST or DPST switch, it's the "momentary" version, in particular part number 110-PBM-OFF (though P/N's 110-PM-OFF and 111-PM-OFF should work equally well.)

What a pain in the ass! Can anyone help me out here?!

Re: carling momentary pushbotton switch?

www.smallbearelec.com sells the 110-pm-off in quantities of one. Great guy to deal with also.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] THANKS!! That is perfect, great prices too. I ordered 2 of them just in case another ones goes. And they accept paypal! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey Model6lover.... I put in my order over a week ago but still haven't received or heard anything. Sent a couple of e-mails asking what's up but nothing was answered. Is this place really legit?!

Comment

Smallbear is a legit place, just a single proprietor small shop. Give him a few, you'll get your part. I had the same problems with him and now get stuff from Mouser (much faster). I don't think he's a crook, just overwhelmed at times.

Pete

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Hey Model6lover.... I put in my order over a week ago but still haven't received or heard anything. Sent a couple of e-mails asking what's up but nothing was answered. Is this place really legit?!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah,he can be a little slow sometimes. I think its just him and his wife. He has some hard to find stuff pretty cheap, so i've learned to just deal with it. Don't worry you will get your parts.

Comment

Thanks, got confirmation he shipped it today. Maybe he's reading?!

Comment

Got my parts yesterday...switch installed today, everything works!

Two thumbs up for Small Bear electronics!

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X