Buying Randall online ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying Randall online ?

Hey guys, pretty much nailed it in the subject...
    Any of you know where I might be able to buy one of those online, apart from ebay (for an interesting price might be cool too haha)...
    I must say I live in France and for example, the Warhead with the 2 cabinets is 3200 Euros, which is around 3800 USD if I'm not wrong...

Re: Buying Randall online ?

www.guitarmannyc.com

Check out the site, e-mail em, and the person on the other end of that e-mail should be Matt Desilva. Tell him Irfaan recommended him to ya and see what he can do for you. I can't speak for him, but he's a great guy to deal with and an authorized Randall dealer.

Comment

Oh yah, website is still not completely up because he just opened up a little over a month ago, but let him know what you are looking for, he might be able to help you out.

Comment

i just scored a RM4 with 4 modules for 850, i will let you know how it sounds when i get it! I am gonna run it through my mesa for now, but will be looking for the randall amp eventually

Comment

Irfaan, thanks a lot for the website, I'll go check it out for sure !
          Siggy, you lucky ****** hahaha, 850 is so cheap compared to the prices over here... thrash the crap out of it for me will ya ? hehehe.

Comment

Working...
          X