Marshall 2203ZW Zakk Wylde Half Stack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Marshall 2203ZW Zakk Wylde Half Stack

I have one of the Zakk Marshalls and I think it kicks ass. I bought it new and at the time it was on about $100 or 2 more than the 2203x so I got it, plus I'm a big fan of Zakks. I've never compared it with any other 800, but to me it sounds awesome, for whatever that's worth. I haven't wanted a new amp or gas'ed for one till this year and that was because everyone had been talking up the SLO100. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Hope that helps some.

Jason

Comment

Nice PGMs dude!
      I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Damn, those are some sweet PGMs! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

I know that's off-topic but I can't really offer any input about the amp because I have yet to play through a Marshall that I like.
        Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Thanks, those are the 90th and 10th aniversery models. (L to R)

Jason

Comment

Damn.......I love that PGM90HAM!!!!

Back OT:.....I've been wanting to pick up a Slash Marshall (JCM 2555SL)for some time now...but have never found one locally to play. Same thing w/ the ZW 800

Comment

DTP, I also owned an SLO and in my opinion your amp with a good overdrive will be every bit as good sounding as an SLO. That is why I sold my Soldano. Sweet guitars by the way!!!

Comment

Working...
              X