Charvel Jackson CH 100 Amp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel Jackson CH 100 Amp

My friend called me and said he has a black CH 100 amp and asked if I want to buy it. Can anyone tell me about this amp and if it's worth buying? If it is, what should I give him for it about? Thanks and all the best everyone! Michael 203.375.3306 or [email protected]

Re: Charvel Jackson CH 100 Amp

Milford, CT checking in bro. Most of the guys like the CH100 around here. 2 x 10's I believe. They go pretty cheap. I think a little over $100.00 tops.

Comment

2 10s? Whoa! He said it's 12" x 14" inches big! Maybe he has the model # wrong? Weird... He said the guy he got it from paid $150 brand new, so maybe it's the one? Hmmmm... thanks for the comeback Milford! Stratford OUT bro! Stay in touch... Michael J. Kramer

Comment

2 x 10" is the speaker size!! The CH100 has 2 speakers. Each one is 10" round.

Comment

Yeah but if the whole combo is only 12 x 14, theres no way you can fit 2 10" speakers in there...So there's probably a misunderstanding somewhere along the line...

Comment

Couldn't find any info online about that model, but here's some reviews of other Charvel combos that have an 8" speaker.
            http://www.harmony-central.com/Guitar/Data/Charvel/
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I read that it was 2 x 10"s but it makes more sense that it is 2 x 8"'s.

Comment

Working...
              X