Raisin-POD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raisin-POD

My POD 2.1 is acting all weirdish. It gives a very looooow signal until I turn it around. Sometimes it gives a good signal when lying down, sometimes when standing up, sometimes when it's upside down. It's crazy I tell you crazy! And when the signal get's stronger, it's as if there's this barrier between say 71 degrees and 70 degrees. There's an exact point where the signal get's strong again. And that point changes when turning it on and off when holding it differently, and when it's been carried around. Sometimes I shake it and the point changes.

I've unscrewed the little red bastard and checked everything, nothing seems to be loose. Anyone know what crawled up its ass and died?

Thanx a million
    /Thoraby

Re: Raisin-POD

Obviously your tube modeler modules need to be re-biased. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Obviously your tube modeler modules need to be re-biased. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      www.myspace.com/goreality1

Comment

check all of your cords.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          check all of your cords.

[/ QUOTE ]
          I forgot to mention that I checked all my cords and they all functioned perfectly fine. And all inputs and outputs on the POD work as well.

Comment

Your Plutonium 238 Space Modulater seems to be malfunctioning.

Call Line 6 or check the boards at www.line6.com for info.
            Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

POD's are designed to self-destruct the moment the next version comes out and they become obsolete.

The good news is start looking for version 2.2 in a few weeks!!

Comment

Does it explode with people around too? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Your Plutonium 238 Space Modulater seems to be malfunctioning.

Call Line 6 or check the boards at www.line6.com for info.

[/ QUOTE ]
                  Damn. That means I'll have to reg myself at their stupid forum. Thanx for the info.

No the POD does not explode with people around. Although it does smell funny.

Comment

Working...
                  X