line 6 spider 2 30 watter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• line 6 spider 2 30 watter

Is this thing worth getting? its only 199 but I need a small practice amp for home. Would like it to sound good loud too. I have a roland cube 15 now but the 12 inch speaker in the spider is tempting me. The cube has n 8 and its got a real good sound but I want a little more volume.I don't want tubes as I have a tube head already I just want something to turn on and off whenever I feel like playing. thanks

Re: line 6 spider 2 30 watter

I've got the 210 version. It's loud as hell when ya crank it and it's a small convenient amp to have around the house. Just pick up and go kinda thing

Comment

I've bought it one month ago more or less,for practice purpose.It's a very nice little combo,versatile enough and once tweaked it can sound really good.Dunno how it sounds cranked though.

Comment

If you can afford it, get the 75 watter. It has a few more options and sounds good. I actually take it for band practice. Easier to carry than my Mesa rectifier and cab. That's for show [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

probably the best practice amp out there right now.

besides the roland micro cube hehheh.
          Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            I've got the 210 version. It's loud as hell when ya crank it and it's a small convenient amp to have around the house. Just pick up and go kinda thing

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Good piece.

Comment

My wife got me the 15-watter for Christmas and I think it sounds great for practice. I've never owned any of the amps it models, but it sounds good to my ears. I imagine the 30-wateer sounds the same but louder. For $199, I don't think you can go wrong. I dig the built-in effects. I would go for it.

Comment

Working...
              X