Mesa Boogie dealers online?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mesa Boogie dealers online?

Can you guys suggest some good online Mesa Boogie dealers with websites? I'm especially looking for Rectifiers & 4x12 cabs. Thanks.

Scott
    Looking for un-molested slant fretboard early USA & Pro Warriors!

Re: Mesa Boogie dealers online?

I think Mesa Boogie eliminated the "online" retailers, so you'll have to locate the closest one to you and call them up. The good news is that they have fixed pricing.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      I think Mesa Boogie eliminated the "online" retailers, so you'll have to locate the closest one to you and call them up. The good news is that they have fixed pricing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha thats good news. Yea they hide behind the we will loose our product line. Deals can be had, cash talks.

Comment

You can always look one on E-bay.
        There are many and most are in mint shape.
        I bought a Slant 4x12 and it was $550+ shipping.
        Not in mint shape but it comes with Metal Armors.
        [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I know they are not the most popular and most consistently priced but I've seen some nice deals on used Mesa products at GC. I can't stress enough that buying amps used is the way to go...if you find your dream amp and you gotta have a new one...sell it and get a new one. Getting to that point can be quite costly if you buy new everytime. If you do not have a local shop...I can suggest an outfit in Kansas called EM Shorts...I've bought many things from them and they are just really friendly helpful people that have a return policy that just can't be matched.

Comment

Go to mesa's website. They have an online store there with used products and they are warrantied. I got a single recto head from them a while back. How's the purple warrior btw?

Comment

Here's the online store with used gear that PIKA is talking about:

http://www.mesaboogiehollywood.com/U...oducts-Cat.htm

You have to call them to check their inventory though.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not on Mesa. They will pull a dealer in a heartbeat.

Haha thats good news. Yea they hide behind the we will loose our product line. Deals can be had, cash talks.

[/ QUOTE ]
                www.kiddhavok.com
                www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

Thanks for the info. I contacted one dealer for pricing and I'll check out the used stuff as well. I currently have a rack with a Mesa Strategy 500 poweramp & other stuff in it but I would really love to get a simple head & cab rig also. Does anyone have opinions about Dual vs. Triple Rectifiers?

Scott
                  Looking for un-molested slant fretboard early USA & Pro Warriors!

Comment

I don't believe Mesa does any kind of online or mailorder system at all.

Dual vs. triple rectifiers-

I've only played a Dual and I loved it. I discovered that I'm not as much of a gain freak as I thought. They don't seem to have as much gain as other amps, which is fine by me. I like how the distortion wavelengths seem really long.

Comment

I've got a triple, and I think it's a sweet ass amp. I could go on for about 9 days talking about it. I'll sum it up for you, worth every fucking penny.

Comment

If you are buying a head-get the cab too or you are only getting half the sound-they heads were designed around the cabs and don't sound nearly as good with a Marshall 4 12

Comment

Working...
                        X