JCM800 Model 4210??? Opinions.... Anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCM800 Model 4210??? Opinions.... Anyone

Any opinions on this. It's a 1x12 50w combo. I'm really not sure now what I'm looking for but The sound I like is a nice Lynch tone.
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Re: JCM800 Model 4210??? Opinians.... Anyone

It's a good place to start. You might need something to give you a little more gain, but I think you'll have the tone there.

The best out of the box lynch tone I have ever heard was from a Lee Jackson Perfect Connection GP-1000 tube preamp with a Mesa Stereo Simul-Class 2: Ninety power amp, but thats going down a whole different path gear wise.
    "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

I'm not that up on pedals but like adding a tube screamer or a metal zone or something along those lines maybe??

Comment

You'll need to add a pedal to the front end. Good sounding amps, but I don't like combos for high gain playing. You lose low end thump and get a lot more mids. If you get it, be prepared to buy an extension cab and run the extension w/out the internal speaker activated on the combo.

Pete

Comment

Ron(RacerX) has the same model.
          He should be here to tell you about the amp.

Comment

Re: JCM800 Model 4210??? .... Anyone

When I got more time I will [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Mine is modded though
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Re: JCM800 Model 4210??? .... Anyone

Damn $11 now

Comment

Working...
              X