Vetta Cab Recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Vetta Cab Recommendations?

I think i'll take ya up on that...I'm dying to check out that GMP pawnshop [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
    Is it complex to do the firmware update from Vetta 1 to Vetta II?

Comment

It is a simple upgrade.

Comment

O.k...here goes the Laney sale! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I'm dying to check out that GMP pawnshop [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately, that teal GMP is long gone. You will get to play my new EBMM Morse and new Wolfgang, though.

Comment

Yaaaahhhh! That was a sweet guitar! [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
            But I'll check out the other ones. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I had ordered a new Mesa Rectoverb and UPS damaged it, so I asked the dealer to replace it with a Vetta II.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty happy that Vetta made it to you in one piece as I was wondering if your UPS driver didn't like me or something! It was a pleasure (as usual) doing business with you Fritz, I look forward to doing more deals with you in the future.

Matt
              Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Matt is simply splendid to deal with. Twice I have received gear that was damaged (well beyond his control) and both times he went above and beyond the call. Thanks again, Matt. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X