Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mesa prices/pricelist... WHERE is it? (Mesa F30)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mesa prices/pricelist... WHERE is it? (Mesa F30)

Okay, I know that Mesa has a fixed price policy, so theoretically everywhere I go in my country should sell the F30 combo at a certain price. So, is the $1200 Canadian retail price for a brand-new F30 reasonable in Canada?

Can anyone find a Mesa pricelist online? I have F30s saved as a favorite search on Ebay and they are not up for auction very often at all.

I would prefer to go USED but they just don't come up that often!!!

Re: Mesa prices/pricelist... WHERE is it? (Mesa F3

if it helps you guitar center is selling them for 850 U.S. i dont know what that is canadian.

Comment

IIRC, it originally was listed as $799 for the combo and $749 for the head. I believe their prices have gone up and it's now like $849 for the combo. My local GC had a used one in for that price a few months back... couldn't believe they still kept to Mesa's pricing on used gear! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

you should be able to find one on eBay for about $600 USD or so
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

NOTP, if you are buying a new one, why not try Matt's?

Comment

Re: Mesa prices/pricelist... WHERE is it? (Mesa F30)

NOTP, I got a Mesa pricelist when I was out in CA last fall. The short chassis head is 849.00 and the 1x12 combo w/V30 speaker is 899.00

BTW, I ordered an F-50 combo in Cocoa Bronco Vinyl with a Wicker Cane Grill a coupla weeks ago.

Comment

Re: Mesa prices/pricelist... WHERE is it? (Mesa F30)

Comment

Very nice!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Shawn Lutz, I am CONSTANTLY searching Ebay for a combo. They're too infrequent. I have Ebay e-mailing me whenever new matches turn up. So I'm basically waiting to see my first one on Ebay... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I should have bought Ken's when he was selling his for $500. Instead, I was having Les Paul GAS and drooling over his Les Paul Custom Lite. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Shoot. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

$899 American amounts to $1091.03 Canadian as performed by http://www.xe.com/ucc.

Matt's only has Mesa products available to their local customers:

http://www.mattsmusic.com/Merchant2/merc...ode=MesaBoogie6

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Very nice!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Shawn Lutz, I am CONSTANTLY searching Ebay for a combo. They're too infrequent. I have Ebay e-mailing me whenever new matches turn up. So I'm basically waiting to see my first one on Ebay... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I should have bought Ken's when he was selling his for $500. Instead, I was having Les Paul GAS and drooling over his Les Paul Custom Lite. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Shoot. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

$899 American amounts to $1091.03 Canadian as performed by http://www.xe.com/ucc.

Matt's only has Mesa products available to their local customers:

http://www.mattsmusic.com/Merchant2/merc...ode=MesaBoogie6

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you ever get a custom lite? I have two and love them.

Comment

Nope, I ended up getting a full-bodied 1999 ESP/Edwards '68 Les Paul Custom lawsuit. Here's one of the many photos I took of it:

MANY more pics and a huge review here:

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubbthreads/...0&fpart=1&vc=1

Comment

You guys are so lucky in the States, the current retail price here in England is £1975!!!!! This is equivalent to, at the current exchange rate, $3716.07!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X