pod or line 6 spider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pod or line 6 spider

i dont no if i should just buy a pod for my marshall or if i should buy a line 6 spider that has all the effects built in. alls im really lookin for is the effects.would a pod make my marshall sound like a spider?

Re: pod or line 6 spider

Mh,not exactly.Pod sounds a bit different than spiders...and it has also cabinet emulation in it.If you want something to go direct with then buy the pod.Runnin the pod in the fx loop of your marshall can give you some nice tone,maybe better than the spiders.

Comment

thanks i was hopein the pod would be a better idea but i wasnt sure cuz a spider is alot more expensive than a pod and i really like my marshall. thank you

Comment

Well,the spider 30 is cheap and a good bang for the buck,it costs less than a pod xt,just 200$.

Comment

Why don't you just buy an effects unit or something? I guess the pod would work though, better than using a Spider IMO.

Comment

Which mdel marshall is it going in?
            When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

on an older mg30 watt

Comment

I've got a line six spider 2, 75 watter, it's a damn nice amp for the money.

Comment

I think that line6 stuff sounds better than most modeling stuff out there, what little I've played by line6 anyway.

If you think about it, your money spreads out. If you buy the amp, more of your dollar is going into something you don't need anyway. If you spend about that much money on an effect unit, you can bet that more of your money is going into quality effects.

Comment

I'd go with a Spider instead of running a POD through your Marshall, it will sound much better. I've got them in stock here, drop me a line if you're interested!

Matt

Matt's Music Center
                    35 Pleasant St
                    Weymouth MA 02190 USA
                    781-335-0700
                    www.mattsmusic.com
                    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

ahh man
                      i just bought a pod like an hour ago

Comment

i saw that studio u have on ebay wil u take a trade for a sl3 with case

Comment

never mind i dont no how we would do that i like my soloist any way.

Comment

Working...
                          X