ENGL Screamer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ENGL Screamer

Hi guys i'm probably gonna get this off my Parent's for my 18th.....

So i'm wondering what's the genereal thought about the Screamer, it seem's to have all the features I will need and also be great for small Gig's, i'll also get the Z5 for it and maybe a 1x12 extension cab to push more air and also lift the amp up a bit and make it more audible.

Anyways what i'm wondering is if this amp is good for small gig's, and are there any bad things like it overheating like a DSL401?

I also wan't to get some FX a Morley BHII, a flanger a deley and a 10 band EQ for a boost maybe, or to use for the lead/rhythm channel.

Ozz [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Re: ENGL Screamer

Go here and listen to some clips. www.rocksolidamps.com Also email Derek and he will answer all your questions. I bought an engl 530 pre and a fireball from him. Very cool guy and fair and he packs his stuff really good.

Comment

I owned one of these, its plenty loud for gigging. Its a great amp, very bright sounding. Does rock and metal with little effort. Very good clean channel, and has pretty sweet glassy lead sound.

Comment

Congrats on the soon to be yours amp. I tried to have my parents get me a USA Jackson for my 18th, but they won't do it.

Comment

Keep trying USA Jacksons are sweet as....

I'm from the UK so it'll probably work out more to get it from Derek allthough if I ever am in the states long enough with the cash i'll be sure to buy from him, and i've lsitened to the soundclips a few times it won't hurt me to do so again.

Thanks, Ozz

Comment

Bump! [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Ozz

Comment

Working...
            X