Good Amp Comparison MP3's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Amp Comparison MP3's

I found this on the VHT site recorded with a Jackson SL2H [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

I think this is the guy who has the Clips for Engl on Derrick B's site but I might be wrong but inside you have

VHT UL
    Powerball
    SLO100
    Mark IV
    Uberschall

It gives you a little taste and comparison at the very least
    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
    So that none of its lies can affect me

Re: Good Amp Comparison MP3\'s

Do you have a link?

Thanks,

Jason

Comment

Link? Where are the guys with the Star Trek "can't see shit captain" pics when you need em? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
      Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Do you have a link?

Thanks,

Jason

[/ QUOTE ]

DOH!!!!!

http://www.musicv2.com/artist/jasonbrault

Comment

Yep.. That guy has some awesome samples of music on there. I really enjoyed listening to them.

Comment

It is nice hearing a variety of amps set by one guy too with one style so you can hear the differences IMO with a good "Control group" so to speak of a single player playing them

Comment

Well I listened to the "Painkiller" Uber clip....after the laughable , horrid drum machine intro it went into something I never heard my Uber do...

sound like total and complete SHIT!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

That was an UBER....if you told be that was a 1980's Peavey Backstage Buttfucker plus...I'd believe you [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

To be honest I have yet to listn to that clip... All I can say is the uber wowed me like a amd man @ NAMM but the EL34 thing has me scared

Comment

Well, apart from the fact that some of those songs are being played incorrectly, the clips are pretty cool, and surprisingly, the ENGL sounds way better than the others, with the VHT a close second.
                  Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I'm pretty sure this link has been posted before. It's one of my favorites

amp tones
                    "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Friggin' Dial Up...!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

I just played The Uber clip ...well since I know what that sounds like.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

That is NOT a good example of an Uber..

THINGMAN from the old board....now thats what kind of tone I dial up , but I kick the gain up much higher....Thingman's clips was what sold me on the Uber..

Then some fucker stole it....what a shame.. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

I'll have to listen to more of these samples...but I have like 1000 Viruses and shit...it takes days to listen to one sample. [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        I'm pretty sure this link has been posted before. It's one of my favorites

amp tones

[/ QUOTE ]
                        [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                        X