No announcement yet.

VHT Pittbull Super 30 in the house....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: VHT Pittbull Super 30 in the house....

Steve!
    If Jason still has one of these cabs next month, please let me know.
    Where does he post his ADs? Harmony??
    I just got a Mesa 4x12 last month but it always helps me to play with smaller cab since my setting is small.
    I just hope these are closed back....

About sending 50watt JCM to Suhr, it will be cool!
    I believe Reb Beach has one like that too.
    His price isn't bad at all and wait time isn't that long.
    John rules.

If I could find a right JMP head from late 70's(prefer 100watt), I would send that to John without a question.
    Only if I had that much money though......

Comment

Sweet amp Speedmonkey. VHT amps are great...

I paid $900 for my 50 CL w/EQ+Reverb and I thought it was a great deal. Someone got a deal on a 50 head w/o EQ the other day. This was a steal if ya ask me http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

Awww, too bad about the reverb. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Oh well, still sounds like an awesome combo regardless. I need to find more combos with independent reverb per channel. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Comment

NOTP - Road King.... That will solve your problem [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          I keep the bible in a pool of blood
          So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Hey Toru & Tetsuo -

You guys seem to be VHT veterans - what do you think about this idea:

Turn the Super 30 into a head, run the line out into a VHT two/fifty/two power amp, into a pair of 1x12/2x12/4x12's ???

I'm thinking the EL84 pre into the EL34 power amp stereo would be pretty mean [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

What do you think?

BTW - loving this little beast more and more....also, yes Toru - Jasons cabs are all closed back.

Steve E

Comment

Just a little bump because I'm so stoked for Chuckracer joining the VHT Pittbull Team, and because this is the 45's angry little brother [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Steve E

Comment

Are you still liking the 30 Steve?

I think they did have a head version of this amp. I seem to recall seeing one on eBay a while ago in white tolex, looked really cool..
                shawnlutz.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Are you still liking the 30 Steve?

I think they did have a head version of this amp. I seem to recall seeing one on eBay a while ago in white tolex, looked really cool..

[/ QUOTE ]

Shawn -

Still way liking this amp....super versatile EL84 monster. A keeper.

VHT has not released a head version of this, but will soon. I've thought about getting a Shiva style cab done for it because the VHT style would be upside down.. thats why VHT has to redesign the chassis to keep things consistent (according to them..)

But yeah, loving it [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Steve E

Comment

Working...
                  X