Genz Benz 2x12 Cab.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Genz Benz 2x12 Cab.........

I need some feedback on this cab. I think it will work well with my new little experiment. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] You guys got any opinions about it? I'd like to here it. Thanks Rev.Timmy..............
    Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Re: Genz Benz 2x12 Cab.........

take a look in this post you should be able to find some information there. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

I've had a G-Flex 212 for a long time. Built like a tank! Sounds great..to me anyways. Definitely worth checking out.
      DiMarzio Endorsee
      www.dimarzio.com
      Morley Endorsee
      www.morley.com
      "Intelli-Shred" author
      www.myspace.com/intellishred
      NEW BOOK OUT! "ARPEGGIO MADNESS

Comment

what's your experiment about btw?
        tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

Well Rev.. if your experiment is dropping a hemi into a Yugo I can tell you that the Genz Benz won't do it. What is this little experiment??

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Well Rev.. if your experiment is dropping a hemi into a Yugo I can tell you that the Genz Benz won't do it.

[/ QUOTE ]
            That'd be like dropping an air conditioner in a Yugo, too. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I love mine. There, that's my opinion! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Yea Keith, but you have the ultra rare Yugo LX. I'm just talking about the base model.

Comment

Please, no more talk of engine conversions! I just wrapped up my 4th S10 small block conversion and this one was a bitch!Everything did not want to fit this time,but its done,and she is a rocket.Anyway,Jg,how do you think the Laney will do with the Genz Benz?To me, most SS amps sound thin when you try to push the volume.I was thinking that maybe with the way the Genz Benz is baffled, it would possibly put a little of the "push" that you have with a tube amp in the mids and lows. I tried it with a Peavey Standard head and a Madison cabiniet and it worked pretty well.I think the Laney is a better head,so if I used a better cab,I'd get better results........................
                  Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

The best results I get with my Laney is either with my Mesa 3/4 back 1 x 12" or my Randall 2 x 12 with Altec Lansings. I don't like the way it sounds with my 4 x 12 cab unless it is cranked.

Comment

Post a review of what you think of the PL100 Laney. I am really diggin mine. It doesn't have quite the punch of a tube amp but it does when its cranked. The best thing about it is the total 100% 80's metal gain and tone it gets straight out of the box. Its not fizzy or fuzzy at all. Total 80's metal.

Comment

Working...
                      X