New BBE Sonic Maximer pedals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New BBE Sonic Maximer pedals

I always thought it would be cool to have a pedal version of these. Check 'em out. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
    http://www.bbesound.com/products/stomp_boxes/index.asp

http://www.bbesound.com/
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Re: New BBE Sonic Maximer pedals

I just saw an ad for that last night in G1 and wonder if it works as well as the rack version. I'm considering a 5150 and everyone says it needs the BBE.
    Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Yeah, I just happened to pick up the new GW at lunchtime and also noticed the ad. I've always wanted to try one, but I've only got a little 1x12 extension cab with a rack tuner and power amp in it (I guess it was a combo amp at one time with the chassis pulled out) and I don't really want any more rack gear, I'd rather stick with pedals. I've heard they make a lot of amps come alive, especially 5150s.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

i might have to pick me up one of those babies.... racks are just to much fuss... good old pedals for me for me as well

Comment

Martin used to have a 'stinger' pedal that was the same thing. I wonder if it's at actual rack gear output or stompbox output?

Pete

Comment

hmmmm...for the price of these pedals..

I think it would be safe to assume you'd be better of with the real deal...you can get a 422 or 422a off Ebay for well under 100 bucks all day long..

those are the one that you want to get....especially in the loop of a 5150..

I use it in the loop of my Marshall rack...it's great!
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
            X