Interviewed for a job today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interviewed for a job today...

Why is this in the amps section? Here's the story...

I went in to VHT today because my 2150 is in there waiting for new tubes. I started talking to one of the guys there and he had heard of my work and he sat me down and talked to me for awhile. Then he asked me if I was looking for work and I told him I was always busy but looking to busier(the truth). I am supposed to check back Monday and maybe I'll start doing warranty repairs for VHT. I also told them that I was going to approach them for an endorsement in a few months, and they sounded interested in that too. Add that to doing some work for Dave Grohl yesterday, and I've had a pretty cool two days as far as being a tech goes...

Re: Interviewed for a job today...

My friend intereviewed there and said they were really cool guys. He talked to Steve also and said he was truly a nice guy.

Comment

good luck Bro! Sounds awesome.

Comment

Cool, good luck soundls like a good opportunity. The VHT guys have alwyas been great to me and I have an out of warranty 50 CL yet they answered all my Q's

did they ask ya why you brought in your 2150 for a simple tube change if you are a tech? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Yes they did. I told them it was because they were right down the street from where I worked and I wanted it done right with the right tubes.

Comment

Ace,
            That's awesome news! Keep us updated with what happens there with VHT. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Emmy

Comment

congrats Ace!
              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

that's some rocking news!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Reckon we will be seeing you on the cover some luthier magazine soon [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                Don't forget JCF when you are famous[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Fong

Comment

Cool news Ace, wishin ya luck bro!!!

Comment

Congrats, Ace! Bueno suerte! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Cool! Best of luck to ya!

Comment

Sweetness! Good luck.

Comment

Working...
                        X