Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jackson J412 Speakercab....which speakers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson J412 Speakercab....which speakers?

Hi guys!

I own a Jackson guitar cabinet (Jackson J412). Since I want to sell it I need to know which speakers are used in the cab. It looks like eminence. But I need to know which one. I've read that the Guitar Legend V12 is very similar but i can't believe it because it looks different.

please help me (sorry for my bad english [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] )

Christoph

Re: Jackson J412 Speakercab....which speakers?

oh i almost forgot

it's a 200 watt cab (so one speaker has 50 watt)

Comment

I read in some review on www.harmony-central.com that they were Eminence. Not sure offhand which model they are, but I believe they're discontinued. If you contact maybe Jackson or Eminence, they might be able to shed some light on which model they were. I've actually got a pair of the vertical 2x12 cabs and love them! Welcome to the board. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I just searched quick and found the review. The guy does say they're discontinued and that the V12 is similar.
        http://www.harmony-central.com/Guita...abinet-01.html

Comment

thanks for your reply

yes. I know the reviev. But i can't imagine that they are similar because the cone looks totaly different.

Can you give me a eMail adress that i am able to contact jackson? On the homepage i haven't found one

Comment

I have no idea what their email address is. Click the link at the top of the page for Matt's Music Center and I'm sure he can help you out.

Comment

Eminence made many different OEM speakers. I think if you check the Eminence website and look for guitar amp speakers around 50w you will be pretty darn close.

Comment

there is just one. but the cone looks similar. hmm....greenback copy [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

i wrote a mail to matt's music center. i hope that they can help me

Comment

Working...
                X