VoodooAmp Mods question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: VoodooAmp Mods question

Im really into the modded Marshalls and I found that traces (not that there is anything wrong or bad with his mod) hold resale value the least. If it were me I would either go with Scott Splawn or Marc Cameron. The mod you are talking about will run you around $500 from either of them.
    I have 2 Cameron modded Marshalls and IMO think his modds are the best then I would go with Splawn. Im not trying to change your mind just giving you some more options.

Comment

Thanks for the input , I'd like to hear from anyone who's got a Splawn as well to let me know what they think!
      I've never heard of Marc Cameron do you have a link to a homepage?
      If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

I would also like to hear from splawn and cameron users
        www.myspace.com/goreality1

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Im really into the modded Marshalls and I found that traces (not that there is anything wrong or bad with his mod) hold resale value the least. If it were me I would either go with Scott Splawn or Marc Cameron. The mod you are talking about will run you around $500 from either of them.
          I have 2 Cameron modded Marshalls and IMO think his modds are the best then I would go with Splawn. Im not trying to change your mind just giving you some more options.

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone know the website for cameron?

Comment

Working...
          X