Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Twisteramp Preamp Pedals??

JG,

You are actually going to own 3 of Pete's pedals. I am sending you a Twisteramps modded SD-1, that is currently inoperable, to see what you can do with it. I dropped it down the steps at church. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

It won't be inoperable after I get through with it. I love the guts of an SD-1 and I am looking forward to see what good old Pete did to it! Thanks alot Fritz. That is cooler than heck.
      I bet if you splashed a little holy water on that SD-1 it would have made a full recovery!

Comment

send me the SD-1 whoever has it, I'll fix it. It has a 6 way switch in there for different combinations of clipping diodes, and it was a *tight* fit. email me at [email protected] for my mailing address.

Pete

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I use mine in the effects loop for solo boost. It is perfect perfect perfect. Absolutely the best preamp solo boost pedal I have ever owned (and I have had most of them!!). If you put it in front of a tube amp that needs a little or alot more gain this pedal really shines.
          I will promote it. It kicks. Its hard to compare it to any other preamp pedals out there but if I was forced to I would say it sounds like a cross between a Keeley modded DOD 250/YJM308 and a Zack Wylde preamp but with better jacks, pots and case. Anything under $100.00 for one of these pedals is a steal. I'm not kidding. I'm talking boutique baby. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] thanks man!

Pete

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            send me the SD-1 whoever has it, I'll fix it. It has a 6 way switch in there for different combinations of clipping diodes, and it was a *tight* fit. email me at [email protected] for my mailing address.

Pete

[/ QUOTE ]
            Hey Pete.. I am sure I can sort it out. I have modded a fair amount of them through the years. If I can't do it I will contact you. Thanks!! JG

Comment

I just got the USAF Twisteramps preamp in. Holy crap. Another stellar pedal made by Pete. Every JCF'r should own one of these.

Comment

Working...
              X