Bought a VHT 2502

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought a VHT 2502

I finally broke down and bought a VHT power amp. I have heard nothing but good things about them so hopefully it will meet my expectations.

I got a lot of good advice from people here about other less expensive power amps. However, I decided to just bite the bullet and get the one I wanted.

Should be here in the next few days. I will give everyone my impressions when it arrives.

Re: Bought a VHT 2502

[img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Major congrats! I'm sure you'll be VERY happy with it.

Comment

VHT has simply the most terrrible manuals

Everything else is amazing... even if a certain VHT product doesn't fit your style Steve always gets respect for building TOP NOTCH stuff... You are going to be happy
        I keep the bible in a pool of blood
        So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Oh BTW if you have VHT questions here is the forum (Steve posts there too)

http://www.vhtusers.com/forums/index.php?
          I keep the bible in a pool of blood
          So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Welcome to the club!! My 2150 is waiting on a shipment of KT88's to come in, so I've been playing gigs with my backup amp(Randall RG100) and borrowing guitar rigs(Marshalls, etc...) and NOTHING comes anywhere close to the sound I get from that monster!! You will be forever spoiled!!

Comment

Awesome. according to the tracking it should be here on Monday...can't wait to crank it at band practice next week!!

Comment

Working...
              X