Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

good price for a Single Recto Solo 50....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: good price for a Single Recto Solo 50....

FUKK!!!
    That sucks.

Comment

That sucks bro.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Guess what...someone backdoored me! I talked to them saturday night when they were closing and they told me not one person had expressed any interest. They were closed until today 9am. I got there at around 11:45 and someone had already came in and bought it. Now keep in mind this a little junk store in the ghetto that only cheapskates and old ladies go to. What are the chances of someone coming in and buying it? At least they didn't get the deal I was going to get...they said the guy paid $1500. Oh well, I never was a Mesa guy anyway. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll bet ya he's a member here and found it through this thread! [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I'm sure of it.

Comment

I am sure somoeody here sniped it too. It was certainly a good deal but I believe crap happens for a reason. Don't sweat it Tom.

Comment

if someone on this board did backdoor i and did pay 1500 then they really didnt get that good of a deal, so the joke is on them.

Comment

Hey guys, check it out....I found a sweet deal on this Mesa head...how to you set this thing up? It also came with this 7 string guitar...I have a hard enough time playing 6 strings, so the 7 string is for sale if anyone wants it. I'll even throw in a couple of stands and the other crap that came with it.......

Just messin' with you bro. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Well, to be honest, when you find a screamin deal like that, if you don't want it, then by all means put it on a public forum like this one.

If you have any intention of grabbing it, don't say a word to anyone until after you've brought the deal home.

Nobody screwed anybody here. A little common sense would have gone a long way.

You don't know that it was a JCF member who grabbed it. In fact, I highly doubt that. That Pawn Shop was not holding the gear for you, it was available to anybody who walked in the door with cash. You didn't grab it when you should have...now it's gone.

All's fair in love and war.

Comment

Working...
                  X