Question about Digitech 2120

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Digitech 2120

Does anyone know if patches created from a Digitech 2101 can be used in the 2120 model? I used to have a Digitech 2101 and have allot of great patches for it, and I just today purchased a 2120 but didn't know if the patches would be compatible? Thanks for any info you guys might have!

Re: Question about Digitech 2120

Nope not really compatible from what I know...the 2120 is a totally rebuilt design compared to the 2101, they sound a lot different and are designed to work in totally different ways.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Nope not really compatible from what I know...the 2120 is a totally rebuilt design compared to the 2101, they sound a lot different and are designed to work in totally different ways.

[/ QUOTE ]
      that is correct bro,
      they work on a different architecture, but you can import most of the settings pretty close if you poke around with it for a while. i love my 2120's(3) 2 for my main rig and 1 spare. more than my old 2101artist, although i kinda wish i still had it [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] . what vers. is your 2120? if its 2.10 or 2.11 you can use RPEDIT,(although some units are more finicky and dont like the prog.) and you can edit/save/import... patches right from your computer [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] if you liked your 2101 your gonna dig the 2120 [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

MOSH ON
      DAVE
      "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Thanks for the info guys! I think mine is version 2.11...when it arrives I'll have to play around and see what I can do. Thanks again for the info, hopefully the 2120 is as good as my old 2101, if it is I'll be a happy camper [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
        X