VHT In The House!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: VHT In The House!

Yup, she's nice and tight, clear and ballsey, with a nice lower mid roar that just really puts it over the top.

You do indeed need to try one!

This was $800.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Yup, she's nice and tight, clear and ballsey, with a nice lower mid roar that just really puts it over the top.

You do indeed need to try one!

This was $800.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

They've got a single ended high gainer called The Deliverance coming out that is supposedly a Marshall / Bogner killer....we'll see, but so far the VHT guys are doing things right.

Again, nice grab, nice price too [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Steve E

Comment

Much love for the Pitbull. I have a VHT 2/50/2 poweramp. Sounds killer with any preamp I've run through it. Congrats!
        Good deals with:
        Metal Medal II, Tonyl11

Comment

I tried a Deliverance head at NAMM and I was very impressed. 1 Channel amp. Mega-tone monster. It will be my next amp fo' sho!

Comment

OK, did some wheelin and dealin and wound up with a brand new Boss DS-1 and a T.C. Jauernig Luxury Drive clean boost.

I don't care for the Boss for my application, though it is fun to run it in the clean channel and play with it, but the Luxury Drive is terrific. It's a spendy "boutique" clean boost that will drive Lerx right up the wall. Just enough balls added and retains clarity, almost to a fault. Like an SLO, this combination will not act as a crutch...if you muff a lick, it will not help you through with mud. But, tone...for days.
            Diggin it!

Comment

Chuck, did you get the SD-1 yet??

Comment

Nope, it won't be shipped until Tuesday. Seller screwed up and failed to ship before the weekend.

That DS-1 is brand new, all box candy included.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  OK, did some wheelin and dealin and wound up with a brand new Boss DS-1 and a T.C. Jauernig Luxury Drive clean boost.

I don't care for the Boss for my application, though it is fun to run it in the clean channel and play with it, but the Luxury Drive is terrific. It's a spendy "boutique" clean boost that will drive Lerx right up the wall. Just enough balls added and retains clarity, almost to a fault. Like an SLO, this combination will not act as a crutch...if you muff a lick, it will not help you through with mud. But, tone...for days.
                  Diggin it!

[/ QUOTE ]

Waaaaay cool Chuck. I figured the clean boost would send the 45 over the edge. Glad your digging the whole package. Fun setup, huh? Knowing your history of amps I figured you would like this one [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Steve E

Comment

Nice amp. It's the same thing is my old ('95) Fifty/ST. I'll never give the thing up [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

The SD-1 will be more useful to you for sure although that Luxury Drive is supposed to be a nice piece. Maybe you won't need either.

Comment

Working...
                      X