best Recorder for Gt-8 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best Recorder for Gt-8 ?

im going to be getting a Gt-8 very soon and im going to be needing some way to record ideas. im looking for a simple Good sounding way to get a decent recording. ive used cakewalk guitar tracks pro Pluging into either the Mic input on my computer or using a usb Tascam US-122 but that peice of crap is delayed and is a hunk of junk... so im looking more toward an 8 track digital recorder. but the fostex one look really cheap And i was wondering if the best way to record on the Gt-8 is Thru the Digital Output? i dont even see a digital input on any of the Digital recorders. I havent made a decent recording In the 3 years ive been trying..... Help me out guys

Re: best Recorder for Gt-8 ?

I use a Boss GS10 which is similar the GT8. I have it's digital out going into a Boss BR1600. When I was using 1/4 connections and switch to digital I noticed a big difference. I am not sure if there are other Boss units with digital in or not.
    http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

I Have the Gt-6 and am also curious about recording to the computer Options/ programs. BTW whats new/difference between the Gt6 and Gt8?

Comment

I plug my GT8 into the Lexicon Omega and it works fine and sounds great.

http://www.macmidimusic.com/prod.itml/icOid/5186

Comment

I plug my GT6 straight into my Soundblaster Audigy Pro stereo line in and it sounds killer. I have an adapter that goes from 2 1/4" monos (left and right) to 1/8" stereo.
          I have also gone straight out of the headphones stereo output on the GT6 straight into the sound card and that sounded great too. For live use I just plug the GT6 staight into the effects return on my Carvin MTS3200 amp head. I just did a gig today and everybody complimented my sound. All the other band members, the other bands and the crowd. They said I sounded just like the record. VERY COOL!!!

Comment

Working...
          X