$499 Line 6 HD147 at GC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $499 Line 6 HD147 at GC

Did anyone pick up one of these at the GC Memorial Day sale?
    I was tempted to, but I already have a Vetta.
    These are great amps at $800, $499 is a steal. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: $499 Line 6 HD147 at GC

No way had I know I would have bought one I wonder if they are still available?
    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
    So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

I missed that one!! While I am not a Line6 fan, I must admit that is a great price for a decent modeling amp, if your into that sort of thing.

Comment

I played that amp..i was pretty impressed.

i didn't get to play with it long..but I got it up pretty loud at GC..it was set to "Uber" of course.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

New for $499 [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] I would buy one for that price and i already have one

Comment

I'd even buy at that price... damn....

Comment

me too....damn as well...
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I am going to run buy and still see if they have any which is unlikely but man awesome price
                I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Triple damn. I want one, too.

Comment

I missed it, and it is probably a good thing I did because honestly, I can't afford any more gear at all. And the last thing I need to do is to see something that is a great deal that sounds good. Heh.

Comment

Hey hey. Yeah I did. Monday was it? New in the box too. They only had 2 left for $499. I got a Flextone stereo 2x12 cab as well for $180 that day. Still playing around with it. I brought it to practice and it was good and loud. I wanna trade my old Boogie cab for a Line 6 cab now to go with it.
                      LATER!!!
                      H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X