Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New faceplate for XXX

[ QUOTE ]
    I do plan on cutting out the TripleXXX logo from the stock panel and putting it on the diamondplate. Gotta get a dremel tool for that though....

[/ QUOTE ]

Does that mean I'll be without my dremel for another 3 months? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I just cut a sheet of Plexi for my Laney head. I still have some finish work to do because cutting a notch for the controls was really hard. I'm thinking of some sort of metal border. I also want to do a mesh grill for the back to help the airflow.

Believe it or not, I started this project purely for practical reasons. I had an output tube blow out on me, which stressed out the others. Fortunately, it was at rehearsal and I noticed the flashes. But I wanted to do something to keep an eye on things a bit better.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]
        I do plan on cutting out the TripleXXX logo from the stock panel and putting it on the diamondplate. Gotta get a dremel tool for that though....

[/ QUOTE ]

Does that mean I'll be without my dremel for another 3 months? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] No, I spent a few bucks and bought one [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Good move, the girls look cheesy IMO.
          Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Working...
          X