TC G-System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TC G-System

Anyone played with a new TC Electronic G-System? I have a G-Major I've been extremely happy with for years and this new G-System looks amazing. I was thinking of buying a 2nd G-Major as a backup but now I'm debating on the G-System. I like how it seperates and you can have rack or floor proc.

Re: TC G-System

Never heard of it until now. I just checked their website. Thanks to you, I've now got major GAS for one. Thanks, jerk! [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

green gas station burrito

Yeah I got instant GAS too. I think I'm still buying a backup G-Major to get me through until Xmas. Then maybe there will be more reviews out on the G-System.

Comment

Re: green gas station burrito

Yeah, some other people need to try them out first and give us reviews! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Me rikey...

Comment

I think it has tremendous potential. I hope it works and sounds as good as they make it out to be.

Comment

$ 1500!

Ouch.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                $ 1500!

Ouch.

[/ QUOTE ]

About the same cost as a G-Force, MIDI pedal and amp switching system.
                ...that the play is the tragedy, "Man"

Comment

I was all excited thinking G-Major on the floor in the $6-700 range. Oh well...

Comment

saw this a few weeks ago and the price tag scared me... that being said it is a sweet unit
                    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                    So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Maybe the relase of the G-system will bring the cost down of the Major and the Force? I guess time will tell. I like the Cat5 cable hookup with the processor rack mounted attached to the floor unit. I have a pile of those cables in random lengths at my work. I wouldn't have to worry about keeping extra MIDI cables on hand.

The tech site said the G-system architecture is different than the Force or major. Can't upload settings. Gotta start from scratch. Bummer. The G-system does come with autoWah. A feature my Major lacks.

Comment

If I had the cash to burn I would get one no problem cuz the features are well thought out. Very practical concept. Finally one unit that allows you to run effects in front and in the loop as well as loops for external effects with true bypass, power and channel switching!

Then they throw in a solo boost, eq and noise gate!

Oh my goodness...I'm hard! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

What's with the thread title? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

I get GAS from those too [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                            X