new Reinhardt amp tone report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new Reinhardt amp tone report

I've had my Reinhardt 18 watt combo for about two weeks now, and all I can say is the more I play this amp the happier I am. This 1X12 combo has a Eminence Red fang alnico speaker in the coolest bluesbreaker style cabinet I've seen (custom ordered). This amp is so big and full sounding you just can't believe it's only one 12". The little beast thinks it's a half stack. If you have not tried on of these amps and you like classic Marshall rock sounds you really need to look it to them becuase they Rock:dude

Roy

Re: new Reinhardt amp tone report

Waaaaaaay Cool [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

I've talked to Reinhardt at length about his 18 watt heads and came so close to pulling the trigger. I like that he's replaced the vibrato channel with a higher gain section.

Very cool amp - anybody into the 18 watt Marshall thing needs to check these amps out.

Congratulations !!! Please post a close up shot of the control panel for the gear junkies here [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Steve E

Comment

Working...
    X