Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Small amp for practise (to use with POD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small amp for practise (to use with POD)

I'm looking for a small practise amp to use here at Amsterdam (My 40 watt Peavey is at Edinburgh and right now I use the POD through the stereo, which forbids me to listen to music at the same time). My budget is 100 euros, and I have the choice between the Vox Pathfinder 10 watt, the Fender Frontman II 15, The Marshall MG15CD, the Ibanez TB25, or the Peavey Rage 158. I'll ONLY use it with the POD anyway, but I still want something worth the money just in case. Which do you think would be the best out of those?

Re: Small amp for practise (to use with POD)

I use an Ibanez TB25R for small practicing and it suits me well. Very good for a small practice amp.
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I found out about the Roland Cube 15 [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I'll go to the shop and try them all out soon though, thanks [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, all of them will be cool and get the job done, just go try them out and see what you like best.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

The Cube 15 would be overkill in my opinion. That would be putting a modeler into a modeling amp. I'd say any of the others that will give you a sterile clean sound as to not color the POD too much.

Comment

The Cube has a CD input, I could put the POD into it and run it and bypass the preamp I guess? Would that work you think?

Comment

http://www.epiphone.com/default.asp?...ollectionID=13

You wont believe the sounds that come out of this for $119

Shawn
              Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

I wish but it's Europe, this would not only most likely cost way more, but it's not available here [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X