Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

www.strobosoft.com - anyone get this yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• www.strobosoft.com - anyone get this yet?

I'm thinking about getting this just for intonating my guitars... anyone else try it yet?

www.strobosoft.com - it's a peterson .01 cent accurate tuning program. $49 for the basic version.

Pete

Re: www.strobosoft.com - anyone get this yet?

[ QUOTE ]
    I'm thinking about getting this just for intonating my guitars... anyone else try it yet?

www.strobosoft.com - it's a peterson .01 cent accurate tuning program. $49 for the basic version.

Pete

[/ QUOTE ]

Seems like a cool idea, let us know how it works out.
    BTW I looked up the old notes on your new amp, it is not a strait forward Fender or Marshall clone and it was not designed to take all 12ax7s. If you would like some inside info, well let me know and I will share it with you.
    Peace out.

Comment

I'm not too keen on computer programs used for tuning. They usually fail to compare to the real thing. Have you tried the demo out?

Comment

wow...its cheap enough to give it a shot. the cost of the stand alone units can get up there in price.
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          wow...its cheap enough to give it a shot. the cost of the stand alone units can get up there in price.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, my main use for this if I got it would be to get intonation as perfect as possible. And I guess for recording stuff, it would be nice to be a little more precise tuning-wise, but I'm kinda afraid to see how off my floyds with floating trems are when they return to zero... I've never seen a guitar with a floyd floating go EXACTLY back to pitch, especially when checked with a strobe tuner.

Pete

Comment

Negative. I don't like to be tied to a computer for tuning. I have the StroboStomp foot pedal tuner. It's great.
            Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Working...
            X