Reliced amp prices?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reliced amp prices?

A reliced strat is worth a lot now,right. I am thinking of dumping my 4010 combo and AVT50H head and getting a 2Channel JCM head.

What do you think the condition of my combo will do to the price? Inside it is pretty clean and was recapped a few years ago.
    web page

When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Re: Reliced amp prices?

Reliced amps arent going to get you much UNLESS you own a 59 Bassman, early 70s and earlier Marshall 4 pronger. Plus your amp has the less desirable horizontal inputs. Check eBay for past auctions for the going rate for your amp. I'm thinking maybe 400.00-500.00?

Comment

Re: Reliced amp prices?

4010's sell for around $400-$500 tops is nice condition. Most Marshall combo's are usually in pretty good cosmetic condition.
      I would suggest you keep it. You won't get nearly enough for it in that cosmetic condition.
      I know that mechanicals are more important than cosmetics but dude... that combo is pretty trashed!
      Keep it. Its a great amp. Whats better than a 2203 in combo form?

Comment

Working...
      X