JSX clips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JSX clips

Here are some JSX clips for all you haters. Let me know what you think. They're not mine btw.

http://www.syrnett.com/downloads/JSX%20Demo/

Re: JSX clips

I only like the green channel, nice cleans. I really didn't care for any of the distortion clips [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]..not my cup of tea!! Does that amp have that much reverb or was it added in the mix?
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

REVERB!!! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] But even too much for a reverb junkie like myself. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I find the heavily distorted clips very "narrow" sounding. I'm not quite sure how else to describe it. It doesn't have much width/breadth to it.

Comment

I really don't know anything about them other than it's a JSX. I just happened to stumble across them. The amp has no reverb of it's own so it must be added.

Comment

Not a very accurate Satch-designed amp if it doesn't have reverb. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I can't think of ANY song where he doesn't use reverb. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Hell, I even have to use MORE reverb to match the songs when I'm covering them. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
          X