OH people crack me up.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OH people crack me up.....

So i decided to try to sell my mesa 4x12 empty since i am having no luck selling it loaded. I dont want to put it on ebay because then i get the million emails of "why wont you ship" Anyway i throw it up on craigslist for $400 Empty, the thing is in Brand new shape with mesa cover. Here is one of the emails i get. I would like to know what crack he has been smoking!

"Hi,

I saw your posting on craigslist regarding a empty shell of a MESA
    Recto speaker cabinet. Though I know you had posted a $400 price tag
    on the enclosure, I can offer you $100 at best. This offer is not
    meant to be an insult. My $100 offer is in line with what I have seen
    on ebay and local music stores around this area. I bought a Mint Mesa
    Recto cabinet a few weeks ago for $375 from a personal seller.

Let me know if this works.

Cheers,
    Poya"

Re: OH people crack me up.....

100 dollars...what an idiot. The crack smoker does have a point tho. You can find loaded recto 4x12 cabsin the 500-575 range. I paid $575 for a Bogner 4x12, $400 for a VHT fatbottom 4x12, $310 for a Soldano 4x12...all were loaded. If the dude can find your cab loaded for $375 tell him I'll take one too [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

I wouldn't even bother responding to the guy. [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        100 dollars...what an idiot. The crack smoker does have a point tho. You can find loaded recto 4x12 cabsin the 500-575 range. I paid $575 for a Bogner 4x12, $400 for a VHT fatbottom 4x12, $310 for a Soldano 4x12...all were loaded. If the dude can find your cab loaded for $375 tell him I'll take one too [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Most recto cabs go for about $550 to $600 on ebay, then you got shipping involved. Occasionaly you can find a beat up one for about $500 then you pay about $80 to $100 for shipping. Mine looks brand new, probaly has less then five hours on it (not even broken in yet)and mine comes with the mesa boogie cover which i believe sells for another $50 to $75. I told the guy i would sell it empty for $350 the lowest, he refused, so go figure. But yeah if he can find me a recto cab for $375 i will take it too!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I wouldn't even bother responding to the guy. [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking of messing with him, telling him sure, then give him bogus directions to bum fuck no where [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

There ya go! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

"This offer is not meant to be an insult"
              [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Tell him that you'll gladly take $100 for the cab but that there is a mandatory $300 local pickup charge that he must pay as well.
                Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Yeah..I'm not insulting you guys or anything...but you guys are all fucking assholes..

I'm not saying this in a bad way or anything but you guys truly suck..

Seriously , if any of you were my kids I'd waste you and start over..

I say this with all due respect of course..

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Yeah..I'm not insulting you guys or anything...but you guys are all fucking assholes..

I'm not saying this in a bad way or anything but you guys truly suck..

Seriously , if any of you were my kids I'd waste you and start over..

I say this with all due respect of course..

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Be nice now, or i am gonna get the boys from styper, come over to your place, tie you up and make you listen to there music plus some nice Bible hymns for 24 hours straight! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Explain this to me Bill.... Before Stryper comes to annoint you...

Comment

Looks like he was making the guy look stupid by mocking him, the guy is like this is not an insult, but then offers something that is a insult. Either that or bill just hates us all!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]...

I love it when people say.."I don't mean this as an insult"...then proceed to try and piss all over you..

that was my take on that whole magic act..

Cool Siggs, I love Stryper...the only thing they need is a different image..like Mayhem or Darkthrone..a little goat's blood may do them some good.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

If Stryper come to my house...they would leave here ..the sickest and blackest metal band the world has ever known.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]...

where'd everbody go... [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

I was kidding...

I was just kidn'....

I'm high [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              bill just hates us all!

[/ QUOTE ]
                              god hates us all!

Comment

Working...
                              X