Splawn 1987 in white, KT88's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Splawn 1987 in white, KT88's

I can get a Splawn modded 1987 in white with the KT88's for $850, how does that price sound to you guys?

Re: Splawn 1987 in white, KT88\'s

Not bad. Is it the new 1987x or reissue? I've seen them go from 780-900+.. There has been one on eBay for with a reserve of $950 a couple times and it hasn't sold or had any bids. Have you played one before? if so and you like it I'd say go for it. Nothing cooler lookin than a white Marshall head [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

I am not sure if it is reissue or not, the guy lives close to me so he would drop it off. This is the link, tell me what you think.
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Comment

Damn Sig...that looks nice and KT88s too...and he lives close by..

that looks like it was meant to be yours..

when I bought my Uber off Ebay...he live just 2 1/2 hours from me...that was meant to be!!!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

That's a real good price.

Comment

Yeah if i get this the 3 channel Mesa Rect is defintly going!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I am not sure if it is reissue or not, the guy lives close to me so he would drop it off. This is the link, tell me what you think.

[/ QUOTE ]

heheh...I had my eye on that one, on my watch list too and was thinking of sniping it if the price stayed low enough,700-750 or so. Since he's local you don't have to pay shipping so thats a plus. Let me know if you really want and I'll back off on it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
              shawnlutz.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                I can get a Splawn modded 1987 in white with the KT88's for $850, how does that price sound to you guys?

[/ QUOTE ]

Jump on it man....my Splawn 1987x w/ KT88's friggin ruled [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I actually tried (unsuccessfully....) to trade Chuckracer for his SLO ( my Splawn + cash for the SLO) but Chuck hadn't quite cut the umbillecal cord from his SLO [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] In the end - I ended up buying an SLO, had both in the same room, and kept the Splawn, selling the SLO instead. I sold mine for $950 and regret it since.

Buy this one, now! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Steve E

Comment

I would grab it for that price Bro. I have a reg one, definitely worth $850, and that white one is cool!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

heheh...I had my eye on that one, on my watch list too and was thinking of sniping it if the price stayed low enough,700-750 or so. Since he's local you don't have to pay shipping so thats a plus. Let me know if you really want and I'll back off on it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am trying to get him to do $825 and then i am gonna take it, if not i will bid, if you choose to back off that is up too you, all is fair in love and amps!

Comment

Looks like an incredible deal to me. $850.00 for that is a no-brainer. If I were you I would have already secured that deal. That is another one of those "one day I gotta get me one of those" amps.

Comment

im working on it, i offered him $825, if he doesnt take it i will just give him the $850. I have a 1987 allready, just not modded, and mine has the 5881 tubes in it no loop.

Comment

If it means anything, I'd go for it!

Comment

nice score Siggy [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                            shawnlutz.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              nice score Siggy [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not a done deal yet, but we will see!

Comment

Working...
                              X