Splawn 1987 in white, KT88's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Splawn 1987 in white, KT88\'s

I forgot to ask you. Does it have the Mercury Magnetic transformers in it? If so they are going to cost a pretty penny alone.

Comment

That's very cool that the seller is being righteous and standing behind it.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        I forgot to ask you. Does it have the Mercury Magnetic transformers in it? If so they are going to cost a pretty penny alone.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
        That's very cool that the seller is being righteous and standing behind it.

[/ QUOTE ]

No it had the regular stock. And as to the guy, he is being all nice now, but i have a feeling he might change his tune if he has to pay to much, not to mention there will be a $60 bench charge for the place i allready took it too.

Comment

so noodles just calls me, he was at a shop that has a splawn amp and he is raving about it, now i have to go up there and try it out!

Comment

Well...give him a chance. He may suprise you and be a nice guy.
            I'm in the same boat with that VHT head. I haven't gotten the total bill for that yet, and I'm praying that it's cheap, but if it isn't, I'll pay it because I said I would. It means I won't be buying flight cases for my gear, but...oh well. Apparently VHT's don't ship well.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Well...give him a chance. He may suprise you and be a nice guy.
              I'm in the same boat with that VHT head. I haven't gotten the total bill for that yet, and I'm praying that it's cheap, but if it isn't, I'll pay it because I said I would. It means I won't be buying flight cases for my gear, but...oh well. Apparently VHT's don't ship well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah but the difference between you and this guy, is i think this guy knew there was a problem right from the beginning and was hoping i was one of those people that would have just let it slide, but instead soon as i got the amp i plugged it in and then contacted him ASAP to let him know something wasnt right. My big fear is he is gonna be like screw it, i am gonna get stuck with the 60 dollar bench fee plus the cost to ship it back to him. So if he doesnt do the right thing then i am gonna be screwed out of $75!

Comment

Working...
              X