Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone recognize what's in this rack...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone recognize what\'s in this rack...?

Wow, I still have one of those laying around here somewhere... Used to love it...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

I'm curious as to what these units are, the top one KINDA looks like a Rocktron Chameleon but I'm not sure?

[/ QUOTE ]
      wow.Thats shwan my old room mate.He just got back from a fest in japan.I thought that looked like him even tho i have never seen that guitar he has in that pic.He used to used a peavey combo that got pop spilled on it here at my place one time.Great guitar player.Can play brutal death riffs(he played for californiia disgorge for awhile)cool sweep picking/shred(was asked to join dying fetus) and can play some blues ala SRV.Hes also a one man band since he plays to pre recorded drums etc but plays guitar and vox.Hear he went over really well in japan.Hes a cool funny guy too.what a trip....
      "The cup floats pretty good till you get 2 or 3 people on it"~Vinnie Paul

Comment

Cool,is his name really Shwan. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I used to have one of those. In fact I just treaded it a few months ago. They are a really killer head for a solid state unit. The reverb is noisy though. Great cleans. Put a eq in the loop as stated earlier and it is a great rock n roll or metal machine.

Comment

Working...
          X