Native Instruments Guitar Rig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Native Instruments Guitar Rig

For anyone considering a good software modeler.... Although Guitar Rig is awesome. NI is horrible at costomer relations and informing their patrons as to what is going on.

http://www.nativeinstruments.de/foru...650#post167650

Your input in their forum would be greatly appreciated. This could be an awesome product. They really need to get off their butts on this one though [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

You will have to scroll to the top... sorry

Re: Native Instruments Guitar Rig

Dude, do you really own 100,000 worth of software ??

No offence but you can buy every amp GR emulates and a lot of CS Jacksons for that money [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Wow. That's friggen cool!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Dude, do you really own 100,000 worth of software ??

No offence but you can buy every amp GR emulates and a lot of CS Jacksons for that money [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don’t have that kind of room [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I do have a Vetta [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I go through phases. This past year it has been guitar [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] For the previous 5 years it was software [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] It's not all modeling software... or even audio apps for that matter [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Software adds up fast! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] However, to answer your question... Very close to that, like low 70's actually... I rounded up to make it sound better – lol. When we itemized everything for our records my wife almost killed me [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

The sad part is... I don't use a 5th of it. A lot if it is is outdated. One example would be Sequoia 7 (a host app like Sonar, Cubase) I no longer use it, but cost roughly $3400.00usd. Pathetic in the first place, eh – lol

Color me stupid [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          The sad part is... I don't use a 5th of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

couldn't you try to put them on the bay and get some of your money back ?

Comment

Native stuff sounds good, But Crashes My Protools. So I say Pass.

BTW: Its not my 3.5Ghz CPU and 2 gigs of Ram either.

Comment

Most native stuff sounds really good, and I thought Guitar Rig kicked ass when I first got it, but then it started to bug me...Like, it started sounding fake to me or something. It is cool that i can record a dry signal and throw in some distortion after the fact though, but i still prefer recording with a real amp.

Comment

Working...
              X