Speakers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speakers?

Ok, I'm gonna order a 2x12 or a 2x10 cab for my XT Live, but just wanted to know if it's better I grab some free range speakers (like on the Tech 21 cabs) or just grab a Randall 2x12 closed back cab w/ vintage 30s like I was gonna originally do? Was gonna go with the Randall (it also has a removable panel to go 3/4 closed back), but I'm questioning it. I've played it through the Randall and was pretty happy with it, but might I be happier with the Tech 21 cab? (No one can know but me, but humor me) Maybe I should take advantage of the 15 or whatever day money back guarantee with musiciansfriend or someone to try the Tech 21 first? Or any suggestions would be helpful, I basically want a 2x10 or 2x12 closed back cab to play through. Thanks guys.

- Irf -

Re: Speakers?

I would say if you are gonna want different sounds to go with the amps then get the flat response speaker. But if you want every amp model to come through the vintage 30's then get the randall. I have a Line 6 2x12 which is great for small club gigs, but soon as you start getting to loud it will fart out, but all 2x12's will pretty much do that.

Comment

Re: Speakers?

ya get the V30's you cant go wrong with them.

Comment

Working...
      X