Dammit! Need amp recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dammit! Need amp recommendations

Im drunk....and its 4 in the morning.......why am i not asleep!!?? I'll post the clips tomorrow.......Goddamn........why does rock and roll make have to make you feel sick!
    www.soundclick.com/matthewpigott

Comment

I'm high and reading your.."I'm drunk" post...so there! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Ugh.......dont laugh at me! lol Anyway....all that aside, I have some clips of my 2101 for all those who care......some of them were thrown together a little hastily but i think you get the overall idea.

Sample 1: http://s16.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2...Y0V5JBVH0DEQFF

Sample 2: http://s16.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2...K3TN1NKOZM6M9N
        www.soundclick.com/matthewpigott

Comment

good playing but it's not exactly what I want

anybody played a Rocktron Chameleon 2000 ?

Comment

Bedroom levels, with the occasional jam with friends,

Line 6 Spider 2 75 Watt 1x12.

Fucking awesome tone,

Mesa Triple Rectifier (though I do want to try out a M3 or m4 IN PERSON).

Comment

Guys, in that clip called 'Mark III wank', there's this intro to a solo, with the delayed pinched harmonics. Very nice lick, It sounds so familiar, from a certain solo. Sounds very lynchy, I though it was his cover of Crowley, but that's not quite it, any ideas?
              You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

hmmm..I hear whitesnake bad boys ..then it goes into Dokken..played wrong then into another Dokken riff played wrong...then it goes into a bunch of Dokkenish solos...pretty good "feel" in the solos...not exact but close in feel to Lynch..it sounded like a string of off the cuff Lynch solos..and whatnots..not bad! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                X