Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Line 6 Riff Tracker software

Hi guys,

didn't know whether this was the right place to post, but, has anyone used this software with their Pod XT\guitar port. It looks like a good idea to me, i got a BOSS 8 track BR--900 with CD but to be honest i hate it so thinking of trading it towards new gear!!

Anyway, any feedback is welcomed before i purchase

Thanks
    Matt

Re: Line 6 Riff Tracker software

I can't help you on the Riff Tracker (it doesn't work with a Mac AFAIK), but I'd be interested to hear your opinions about the BR900CD. I was thinking of possibly getting one of those myself, though I'm also looking at Mac-compatible software solutions.

Comment

I don't know, but I've been thinking of picking up the Guitar Port/RiffTracker package for some easy first-time recording. I've read some good things on Harmony Central.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        I don't know, but I've been thinking of picking up the Guitar Port/RiffTracker package for some easy first-time recording. I've read some good things on Harmony Central.

[/ QUOTE ]
        +1. I've been thinking about getting one also to try some recording, so let's hear some input!
        Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

well the BR900cd is ok, i find it difficult to use in places, and the memory is not long enough to actually keep ideas on for long, you will find yourself erasing track after track to keep it together..

i will do a search on harmony central and see what is said.. there is a demo on the line 6 website, but i am going to buy a podxt or guitarport for this anyway...

ALSO... you seen the new packs you can buy got podxt\gp man you can get diezel and the bogner ubershall amp models [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] metal up your ass

Thanks for input, i think i might just take the plunge and go for it

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            i think i might just take the plunge and go for it

[/ QUOTE ]
            Cool. You be the guinea pig and tell us how it works and if it's any good or not! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]
              i think i might just take the plunge and go for it

[/ QUOTE ]
              Cool. You be the guinea pig and tell us how it works and if it's any good or not! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
              +1. Get it from a place (like GC or MF) where you can return it if you don't like it. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

got info from harmony central, sounds ok...
                quiet expensive here in the uk but going to go for it
                going to buy a guitar port (again) a variax 300, a variax workbench, rifftracker software tomorrow,

i want a variax for the acoustic sounds, and i hate standard electro acoustic sounds... unless its one of them new taylors [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

plus going to trade in my br900cd against the cost

Comment

i got the variax.. no workbench was available though [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] i have got to wait until wednesday to get the rifftracker

which sucks

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    going to buy a guitar port (again) a variax 300, a variax workbench, rifftracker software tomorrow,

[/ QUOTE ]
                    Don't they have the Guitarport/Rifftracker packaged together in one box where you are? MF has it for $189.99 now. http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/...se_pid/700519/

Comment

hi toe jam, i belive they do.... its just unfortunate i am in the uk, i am getting wednessday hopefully if all goes to plan

matt

Comment

Ah, okay. Cool. Let us know how it is. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                        X