NEED A GOOD AMP TECH...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEED A GOOD AMP TECH...

I live in NJ. Do any of you guys know a good amp tech in the Union county area?

Re: NEED A GOOD AMP TECH...

Hey Paul. Check out Central Jersey Music Service (they're in the back part of Lou Rose Music) on Route 27 in Edison. Dennis Kager is the amp guy, his brother John is the guitar guy. Great guys who do great work, mods and restorations. (732) 572-1911
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I called them. The guy who does the amps wont be in untill Monday. Do they do really good work? If someone is going to touch one of my modded Marshalls I have to know that they know what they are doing.

Comment

Yes, they do very good work. I had Dennis work on my Mesa F-30 last year. Ken (WarriorX7) used to work for them at one time. And the only guy around I'll let touch my guitars any more is John (he gives me some good deals outside of the shop, too).

Comment

Thanks for the info. I will give them a call Monday.

Comment

No prob. Let me know what you think and how it turns out.

Comment

Do they also do setups on guitars? I have been using the tech at Guitar center in Springfield. He does real nice work, but if this guy is better ill check him out.

Comment

Yes, John does the setups to whatever your preference.

Comment

I think I found my new set-up place, too. Thanks for the reccomendation.

Comment

Yea, I will check them out on the setups also. I like the guy at Guitar Center, but after charging me the prices he does. I think its time to go elsewhere.

Comment

I think the East Brunswick GC actually sends some of their work out to CJ Music. I've heard that about a lot of GCs, that they send their repair work out.

Comment

I dont think they do that. I know the tech that handles the E brunswick GC and also the Springfield GC. He has a shop down the shore. He does really good work. I just hate dealing with GC. I bring my stuff down to his shop but its a pain to get down there sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                        X