Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look what followed me home...

This. Amp. Kills. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

more to follow... need to eat and play some more guitar...

Re: Look what followed me home...

Out with the Vetta! BOOGIE ALL NIGHT! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      This. Amp. Kills. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

more to follow... need to eat and play some more guitar...

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool, how much did you get her for? and welcome to the ractifier club! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

So apparently this is why you're selling the Daytona I so badly want (and can't get because I just picked up another project). I expect clips very shortly. Cool score. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

sweet score you rack homo you [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] nice grab !
          shawnlutz.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            sweet score you rack homo you [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] nice grab !

[/ QUOTE ]

once you go rack you never go back [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] But serious my Racktifier sounds great, but i dont know, i just love my roadking so much. What i really want to do is get the same tubes in both amps and do a side by side, right now the roadking wins just by a little, but i am thinking that maybe with the cold bias that it is just not letting those winged C's distort enough.

On second thought, i dont know much about winged C's, are they more of a vintage sounding?

Comment

Yeah, I just put a humbucker in the Hamer and wanted to keep it... but this thing showed up. Since it's the second one I've ever seen in person... I jumped on it. It has no rack rash and is in damn near perfect condition. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Pete

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Out with the Vetta! BOOGIE ALL NIGHT! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm still keeping the Vetta. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Pete

Comment

VERY cool Pete.

Comment

Thanks guys. This thing sounds great... Very thick and full, but with more articulation than the other rectos I've played and a throatier growl to it.

Part of it may be my settings... I used to be quite the scoop mid nazi, nowadays I sometimes even run the mids at noon! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Pete

Comment

Usually on my Rectifier I run all the tone controls at about 2 or 3 oclock, with a little more mids than bass, and a little more treble than mids...I run the Presence knob at like 10 oclock and the gain and volume depending on what I'm doing. That looks like a nice amp!!

Comment

Nice amp.

Comment

You lucky little fuck! Still my dream amp, and will be for probably a very long time...

Ah, those amps fuckin' rock! One of the few amps I've played where the gain doesn't need to be at full to have a full ballsy metal sound to it. In fact, despite it's reputaion, I don't think it's one of the gainiest amps out there. The 5150 has more. I just love the way it sounds on Damnation and a Day.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Why does that look so fucking HAWT!

Comment

Working...
                              X