Weird invention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird invention

So this is my baby... I call it the combo/rack and I am pretty happy with it.

Re: Weird invention

Pretty slick! I like it.
    "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Thanks Jim.

I had all that stuff importe to Colombia. The 20/20 I got from a forum member. The speakers are two celestions 12H80s I got from Avatar speakers. The cab I actually had made here in colombia after this picture of a Genz benz:

Comment

can you remove all the innards from that use about 100 lbs of columbian filler material and export that back to me here in the states???? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I think thats a pretty damn cool idea actually...the rack combo one, not the smugglin [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Shawn, I dont think your paypal would be able to take the amount you would need for that transaction...

Comment

Rodrigo:

Que preamp estas usando con el Mesa 20/20?

Comment

Es un Peavey Tubefex... suena increible y es barato! te lo recomiendo.

Comment

Rodrigo:

Acaso tienes algun sound clip que puedas compartir conmigo? Que tipo de sonidos puedes obtener deol Tubefex? Yo quiero algo que pueda producir sonidos como el de John Sykes con Whitesnake o Geroge Lynch. Que pedal utlizas para controlar el Tubefex?

Comment

Son otros quien puede hablar en espanol en el JCF? Hijo del puto! (Yo se le no traduzca)

Lay off, I'm a beginner!

Comment

What? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

They are talking about your Mom. [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Comment

Very cool!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I've got a 1x12 combo with two-rack space above it that I bought off Jack (Slayer). I guess someone ripped the preamp chassis out of it, and it might have been a bass amp at one time since it's got a bass-type port in the cab to the bottom right of the speaker, and the speaker is a Celestion G12T-75. I put in a Korg Tuner and Carvin power amp and use it as my living room rig now usually through a SansAmp Tri-AC pedal or old DOD floor processor.
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I dont have any clips right now but I probably make some soon. You will get close to any brown sound with this setup.. the Tubefex was used by a bunch of people in the early 90s.

I dont have a pedal to control the setup yet... I need one. I may get something simple just to switch channels.

Toe: Yeah, this type of setup is used for bass cabs... i dont know why... I find it handy as I dont want to have a setup that is too big but also dont want to quit my rack units.

Comment

Yeah, it's very handy! I wish mine had another space or two, but I've only got the two pieces of rack gear for now, and I'm trying to keep my GAS in check! LOL
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                            X