guitarport users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guitarport users

did a search for it but only found the riff tracker [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    is this for real [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] seems like you can do alot with it for under 100 bills [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] is it a good practice guide for songs? [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img]
    Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
    Amp... Pioneer
    Effects... Boss ME-20

Re: guitarport users

guitarport is a cool little tool. If you subscribe for 7.99 a month you get access to all there tabs, lessons, and backingtracks that you can put in any key and jam over. You can also import your own music and loop a certain section and slow it down. If you use the newest updates there is quite a few amp and cabinet models to choose from (the updates are free). For quite awhile all I played through was the g.p. and altec powered speakers was plenty happy.

Comment

paige are there alot of tabs and lessons? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
      Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
      Amp... Pioneer
      Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

As far as tabs they have everything from elvis to pantera, so yeah there is a lot of tabs they have a ton of lessons also. They update it every month, plus they will pick a certain guitar player, like Randy Rhoads, and have Wolf Marshall do a break down on his style. If you buy the g.p. they give you the first month free as trial, If you don't like it you still have all the modeling stuff, metronome, tuner, and the ability to import music off of your computer.

Comment

do i need to buy xtra speakers or can i use the speakers on my pc without disconnecting and connecting them? sorry for being an idiot... but i'm probably going to pull the trigger on this one. just want to make sure there's no surprises. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
          Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
          Amp... Pioneer
          Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

you can use pc speakers, the software comes with instructions for set-up. If you have decent speakers you'll be fine, if not go to staples and check out their altec's.

Comment

The riff tracker software is AWESOME!!! great musical scratch pad. After having set up it took me literally five minutes to crank out a short little tune.
              www.soundclick.com/patricklukens

www.myspace.com/patricklukens

Comment

Working...
              X