Anyone played a jcm800 2205?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone played a jcm800 2205?

I didn't think the DSL's were as bad as Bill and John make them out to be [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] IMHO there are better Marshalls out there for a better price and better tone but ultimately you have to let your ears do the talking and decide for yourself [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. I'm a big Marshall fan and not embarrassed to say it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

well let me put it this way...They suck huge sweaty monkey balls...on their best day! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

the only Marshall that I heard that was even worse was that Mode four...I plugged into that piece of dung and couldn't believe someone would actualy buy that shit...they have to be deaf and dumb to even think that sounds good.

I'd take a Crate over those two Marshalls anyday...and lets just say I'm not too fond of Crate....but at least they are ...ahhhh..."useable"...I heard a Blue Voodoo with a BBE in the loop that sounded to my ears..."decent".
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Shawn , I LOVE Marshalls...there is nothing like a great Marshall tone...but dsl/tsl's/mode fours ...do not apply.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

but I will say this ...if you own one of these things and can shred and smoke with them....then more power to you....go with what ya know...if you like it and can play great with it...use it..

but for my taste in "tone" or John's for that matter ...they are pure crap...especially at those ridiculous prices.

If I heard Jeff Loomis whoopin' ass and sounding like Loomis with a dsl...first I'll ask him..."how"... ya see what I mean. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
        X