Anybody know FX processors that switch channels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody know FX processors that switch channels

I like that feature in the G-Major. Are there any other processors that can switch channels. Also has anybody ever used the G-Major with a 5150 Head? Does it sound okay, not too noisy?
    Damn, I love this Interweb.

Re: Anybody know FX processors that switch channels

Marshall JFX and Rocktron Intellifex are two that I've used with latching switches.

Comment

Re: Anybody know FX processors that switch channels

Don't forget some footswitches will do the same... The Behringer FCB1010 will allow you to channel switch too - it has a pair of relays you can assign along with your midi switching.

Pete

Comment

Re: Anybody know FX processors that switch channe

The noise gate would be up in arms with the 5150! That amps noisy as hell

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          The noise gate would be up in arms with the 5150! That amps noisy as hell

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure if I quite understood. Are you saying that the Noise gate would help?
          Damn, I love this Interweb.

Comment

G-Major's channel switching works well. Read up on using a G-Major in the 5150's loop on TC Electronics website - www.tcelectronic.com . There are a couple issues involved, but there are workarounds for them. Like Pete said, the FCB1010 also can switch channels for you when you program patches. It works quite well - I got mine on Saturday and use 1 channel to switch modern mode in and out on my Mesa 2:100 power amp.

Comment

I've used a Rocktron Replifex for effects, as well as to change channels on various heads (Peavey, Marshall, etc..). I have had zero problems with it.

Comment

Working...
              X